- Ait Sidhoum, A., & Serra, T. “Corporate sustainable development,” Revisiting the relationship between corporate social responsibility dimensions. J. SD, 26(4), 365-378, 2018.
- Levine, M., Ürge-Vorsatz, D., Blok, K., Geng, L., Harvey, D., Lang, S., & Yoshino, H. “Residential and commercial buildings,” Cchange, 20, 17. 2007.
- Walker, H. and Jones,N. "Sustainable supply chain management across the UK private sector," SChM, Vol. 17 No. 1, pp. 15-28, 2012.
- Zhu, Q., J. Sarkis, K. Lai, Y. Geng. “The role of organizational size in the adoption of Green Supply Chain Management practices in China,” Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 15, 322-337, 2008.
- Sibel Yildiz Çankaya & Bulent Sezen, “Effects of green supply chain management practices on sustainability performance,” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, emerald-srm: 277069, 2019.
- Minhaj Ahamad Rehman, Dinesh Seth, R.L. Shrivastava, “Impact of green manufacturing practices on organizational performance in Indian context: An empirical study,” J of CP, Vol. 137, Pp. 427-448, 2016.
- Sepasi, S., Rexhepi, G., & Rahdari, A. “The changing prospects of corporate social responsibility in the decade of action: Do personal values matter?,” Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 28(1), pp. 138-152, 2021. (In Persian)
- Sheng, X., Chen, L., Yuan, X. et al. “Green supply chain management for a more sustainable manufacturing industry in China: a critical review,” Environ Dev Sustain, 2022.
- Zaid, A. A. M. Jaaron, and A. Talib Bon, Dec. “The impact of green human resource management and green supply chain management practices on sustainable performance: An empirical study,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 204, pp. 965–979, 2018.
- Green, K. W. Jr., Zelbst, P. J., Meacham, J., & Bhadauria, V. S. “Green supply chain management practices: impact on performance,” Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 17(3), 290–305, 2012.
- , A. Gholami., M. Lotfi Jalalabadi., M & Saadatian Asl., A. “Analyzing the Factors Affecting the Green Supply Chain Management in Logistic Systems,” Iranian Journal of Supply Chain Management, 19(55), 18-31, 2017. (in persian)
- Amini, A., Alinezhad, A. “Developing Network DEA Model with Undesirable Outputs for Evaluation of Green Supply Chain Management,” Iranian Journal of Supply Chain Management, 21(63): 51-63, 2019. (in persian)
- Y. Foo, K. Kanapathy, S. Zailani, and M. R. Shaharudin, Aug. “Green purchasing capabilities, practices and institutional pressure,” Manag. Environ. Qual. An Int. J., vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1171–1189, 2019.
- Behnam Fahimnia, Joseph Sarkis, Hoda Davarzani, “Green supply chain management: A review and bibliometric analysis”, International Journal of Production Economics, 162, Pp. 101-114, 2015.
- Morteza Samti, Homayoun Ranjbar, Fazeteh Mohseni, “analysis of the impact of good governance indicators on the human development index”, researches on growth and economic development, first year, No. 4, 2013. (In Persian)
- Kaufmann, D., Aart, K., Mastruzzi, M., "The Worldwide Governance Indicators, Methodology and Analythical Issues", Washington: The World Bank, 2010.
- Rakita, b., Azdejkovic, D., & Markovic, D. “Business Strategies in Unstable Institutional Environment_Case of Bric Countries”. Serbian Journal of Managemwnt, 309-320, 2012.
- L. Walls, P. Berrone, and P. H. Phan, “Corporate governance and environmental performance: is there really a link?” Strateg. Manag. J., vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 885–913, Aug. 2012.
- Younis, B. Sundarakani, and P. Vel, “The impact of implementing green supply chain management practices on corporate performance,” Compet. Rev., vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 216–245, 2016.
- El Tayeb, T.K., Zailani, S., Ramaiah, T., “Green supply chain initiatives among certified companies in Malaysia and environmental sustainability: investigating the outcomes”. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 55, 495-506, 2011.
- Zhu, J. Sarkis, and K. hung Lai, Jun. “Institutional-based antecedents and performance outcomes of internal and external green supply chain management practices,” J. Purch. Supply Manag., vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 106–117, 2013.
- , H. Nik Mohammadi., A & Mohammadi., S. “Investigating the effect of green supply chain management on improving supplier performance with regard to the mediating role of social capital (case study: companies that supply raw materials to units located in Rasht Industrial Town)”, Research Approaches Quarterly Novin in management and accounting, 5 (65), 2021. (In Persian).
- , M. Danesh, M., Rizvani Fard., M & Danesh., M. “the effect of institutional forces on the company's financial performance and environmental performance; The mediating role of corporate environmental responsibility, International Conference on Management, Global Business”, FE and SS, 2021. (In Persian)
- , D. Zarei., A& Farkhizadeh., F. “investigation and analysis of the effect of green supply chain management on the performance of airline companies with the mediating role of customer relationship management”, Andisheh Amad Scientific Journal, 2019, year 2019 (75). In Persian
- Karmi, M & Farhadi., P. “Investigating the role of social capital in improving environmental and economic performance through green supply chain management”, BR, 2017, 92 and 93. In Persian
- El-Garaihy, W. H., Badawi, U. A., Seddik, W. A., & Torky, M. S. “Investigating Performance Outcomes under Institutional Pressures and Environmental Orientation Motivated Green Supply Chain Management Practices”. Sustainability, 14(3), 1523. 2022.
- Awan, F. H., Dunnan, L., Jamil, K., Mustafa, S., Atif, M., Gul, R. F., & Guangyu, Q. “Mediating Role of Green Supply Chain Management Between Lean Manufacturing Practices and Sustainable Performance”. Frontiers in psychology, 12, 810504, 2022.
 Afum, E., Osei-Ahenkan, V. Y., Agyabeng-Mensah, Y., Owusu, J. A., Kusi, L. Y., & Ankomah,
“Green manufacturing practices and sustainable performance among Ghanaian manufacturing SMEs: the explanatory link of green supply chain integration. Management of Environmental Quality”: An I Journal. 2020.
- Jawaad, M., & Zafar, S. “Improving sustainable development and firm performance in emerging economies by implementing green supply chain activities”. Sustainable Development, 28(1), 25-38. 2020.
- Famiyeh, S., Kwarteng, A., Asante-Darko, D., & Dadzie, S. A.“Green supply chain management initiatives and operational competitive performance”. B: An International Journal. 2018