- Salmani Khankahdani, M. S. Ghazizadeh, H. Mardani, and M. Setayeshnazar, “The Financial Evaluation of Production of Advanced Hydrogen Fuel Cells in Iran,”Public Sect. Econ. Stud, vol. 1(2), pp. 181-198, 2022. (In Persian)
- Samariha, “Investigation of the Physical, Mechanical, and Morphological Properties of Bagasse Flour-Recycled Polyethylene and Nanoclay Composite,” Ph.D. Thesis, Islam. Azad. Univ. Sci. Res. Branch, 2013.
- Nadali, M. Layeghi, Gh. Ebrahimi, M. Jonoobi, and M. Chaharmahali, “Effect of recycling process on physical and mechanical properties of wood flour high-density polyethylene composites,” Iranian. J. Wood. Paper Ind., vol. 8(3), pp. 335-347, 2017. (In Persian)
- M. Hafezi, H. Zareah Hosseinabadi, M. Moenaddini, and K. Doosthoseini, “Energy Consumption Analysis in Production of bagasse and greenhouse gas emission (GHG) assessment from this product and Medium Density Fiberboard based on it,”Iranian. J. Wood. Paper Ind., vol. 11(3), pp. 471-483, 2020. (In Persian)
- H. Hemmasi, I, Ghasemi, B. Bazyar, and A. Samariha, “Studying the Effect of Size of Bagasse and Nanoclay Particles on Mechanical Properties and Morphology of Bagasse Flour/Recycled Polyethylene Composites,” Bioresour, vol. 8(3), pp. 3646-3656, 2013.
- Yari Firouzabadi, V. Vaziri, B. Kord, I, and L. Jamalirad, “Investigation of the effect of nanographene particles on physical and mechanical properties of high-density polyethylene- rapeseed stalk flour composite,” Iranian. J. Wood. Paper Ind., vol. 10(4), pp. 629-641, 2020. (In Persian)
- Bazyar and A. Samariha, “Thermal, flammability, and morphological properties of nano-composite from fir wood flour and polypropylene,” Bioresour, vol. 12(3), pp. 6665-6678, 2017.
- Ansari Movahed, M. Jonoobi, and S. R. Djafari Petroudy, “Effects of maleic anhydride and oxidizer on mechanical and contact angle of polypropylene and cellulose nanocrystals composites,” Iranian. J. Wood. Paper Ind., vol. 12(2), pp. 299-307, 2021. (In Persian)
- Samariha, “Investigating the Construction of a 20,000-ton Factory for the Production of Floating Paper from Bagasse in Khuzestan Province from an Economic Point of View,” J. Packag. Sci. Tech., vol. 49, pp. 55-71, 2022. (In Persian)
- H. Hemmasi and H. Nikomaram, “Feasibility study of constructing a factory for the production of pulp and paper printing using bagasse as a raw material,” J. Agr. Sci., vol. 34, pp. 78- 62, 2003. (In Persian)
- Ahmadizadeh and A. Mustaan, “Economic evaluation of date production of different cultivars in Ahvaz,” the first national conference on sustainable agriculture and natural resources, 2013.
- Dastoorian, M. Layeghi, Gh. Ebrahimi, M. Tajvidi, and M. Zabihzadeh, “Evaluation of elevated temperature influence on mechanical properties of a commercial unrefined bagasse fiber-polypropylene composite,” Iranian. J. Wood. Paper Ind., vol. 5(2), pp. 119-130, 2014. (In Persian)
- Samariha, A. Bastani, M. Nemati, M. Kiaei, H. Nosrati, and M. Farsi, “Investigation of the mechanical properties of Bagasse Flour/Polypropylene composites,” Mech. Compos. Mater., vol. 49, pp. 447-454, (2013).
- Moazami, M. Najafian Ashrafi, M. Nazerian, and R. Mohebi Gargari, “Prioritizing Effective Indicators on Unit of Wood and Paper Industries in Khuzestan Province Using Bagasse as Raw Material,” Iranian J Bio system ENG., vol. 68(2), pp. 329-346, 2015. (In Persian)
- Etemadi, “Industrial Accounting,” Sanjesh Publications, 2005. (In Persian)
- Samariha, A. H. Hemmasi, I. Ghasemi B. Bazyar, and M. Nemati, “Effect of nanoclay contents on properties, of bagasse flour/reprocessed high density polyethylene/nanoclay composites,”Maderas-Cienc TecnolL, vol. 17(3), pp. 637-646, 2015.