- Ahronson, Arni, & Cameron, James (2007). The nature and consequences and group cohesion in a military sample. Military Psychology.
- Amanda G, Ferrier A, Christopher R, Scott R (2009), Predictors of emotional distress reported by soldiers in the combat zone. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 10: 10-16.
- Beal DJ, Cohen R, Burke MJ, Mc Lendon CL (2003). Cohesion and performance groups: A meta-analytic clarification of construct relation. J Appl Psychol. 88(6):989-1004.
- Bearman P. S, and Moody J. (2004), Suicide and Friendship Among American Adolescents. Am J Public Health. 44: 84-95
- Central for disease control (2007). Strategic direction for the prevention of suicide behavior.
- Dolard, J. (1939). Frustration & aggression. new haven, 27 & 76.
- Donald, M., Dower, J., Corrca-Valez I., & Jones, M., (2006) Risk and protective factors for medically serious suicide attempt, a comparison of hospital-based with population-based samples of young adults. Aust N. Z. Journal of Psychiatry, 40: 87-96.
- Duberstein, P. R, Conwell, Y., Conner K. R, Eberly S., & Evingerys (2004). Poor social integration and suicide: fact or artifact? A case-control study, Psychol Med, 34: 331-337.
- Durkheim, É. (1989). Suicide: A study in sociology. Translated by John A. Spaulding and George Simpson. 1952. Reprint, New York: Free Press.
10. Ferri, E. (1917). Criminal Sociology, Boston: little, brown.
11. Festiger,L & Schachter,S & Back,K.(1963). “Social pressure informal groups” a study of human factors in housing, Stanford, Calif.: Stanford University Press.
12. Furukawa, T. P, Ingraham, L. H, Kirkland, F. R, Marlaw, D. H, Martin, J. A, & Shneider, R. J. (1987). Evaluation the unit manning system: Lesson leareed to date, washington D. C: Division of noeropsychiatry, walter reed institute of research.
13. Griffith, J. (2002). Multilevel analysis of cohesion's relation to stress, wellbeing, reidentification, distintegration, and perceived combat readiness, Military Psychology, 14 (3), pp. 217-239.
14. Griffith, James, measurement of group cohesion in U. S. Army Units. (1988). Basic and Applied Social Psychology.
15. Harper, D. Wood, & Voigt, Zydia (2007). Homicide followed by suicide; an integerated theoretical perspective, http://hsx.eagepub.com.
16. King, A. (2006). The word of command, Armed forces & society, Vol. (32), No. 4, pp. 493-572.
17. Mac Coun, Robert, J. (2006). Does social cohesion determine motivation in combat? Armed Forces and Society.
18. Maris, RW. (1975). sociology in: sperlin (ed), A handbook for study of suicide, New York: oxford university press.
19. Marlaw, D. H, Farukawa, T. P, Griffith, J. E, Ingrahm, L. H, Kirkland, F. R, Martin, J. A, Schneider R. J, & Teitelbaum J. M. (1985). New Manning system field evaluation (report No. 1), Department of military psychiatry, Walter Reed army institute of research, Washington, D. C.
20. OOsman A, Bagge CL, Guitierrez PM, Konick LC, Kooper BA, Barrios FX., The Suicidal Behaviors Questionnaire- Revised (SBQ-R): Validation with clinical and nonclinical samples, Assessment, 2001, (5), 443-45
21. Piper, W. Marrache, M. Lacroix, R. Richardson, A., & Jones, B. (1983). Cohesion as a basic bond in group Human relations.
22. Radloff, L. S. (1977). The CES-D scale: A self report depression scale for research in the general population. Applied Psychological Measurements, 1, 385-401
- 23. Salo M, Siebold GL (2006). Peer group cohesion in finish conscript service. USA: Research Institute for Behavioral and Social Sciences.
24. Salo, Mikael; Sinkko, Risto (2012), The Science of unit cohesion – its characteristics And impacts, department of Behavioural Sciences publication Series 1.
25. Siebold, Guyl (2007), The essence of military group cohesion. Armed Forces and Society.
26. WHO. Alcohol, Factsheet [Onine]. 2011 [cited 2013 Apr 15]; Available from: URL: http://www. who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs349/en/.2011.