. Martínez-Molina, A., Tort-Ausina, I., Cho, S., Vivancos, J. L. “Energy efficiency and Thermal Comfort in Historic Buildings: a review”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 61, pp. 70-85, 2016.
- Camuffo, D., Bernardi, A., Sturaro, G., and Valentino, A. “The Microclimate Inside the Pollaiolo and Botticelli Rooms in The Uffizi Gallery, Florence”, Journal of Cultural Heritage, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 155-161, 2002.
- Jeong, J. H., and Lee, K. H. “The physical Environment in Museums and its Effects on Visitors’ Satisfaction”, Building and Environment. Vol. 41, No. 7, pp. 963-969, 2006.
- Dzulkifli, S. M., Abdullah, A. H., and Leman, A. M. “Design and Material in Museum: Does it Affect the Ventiltion in Indoor Air Quality?”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 11, No. 11, pp. 7341-7348, 2016.
- Pavlogeorgatos, G. “Environmental Parameters in Museums”, Building and Environment. Vol. 38, No. 12, pp. 1457-1462, 2003.
- Corgnati S. P., Fabi V., and Filippi M. “A Methodology for Microclimatic Quality Evaluation in Museums: Application to a Temporary Exhibit”, Building and Environment, Vol. 44, No. 6, pp. 1253-1260, 2009.
- Schieweck A., and Salthammer T. “Indoor Air Quality in Passive-type Museum Showcases”, Journal of Cultural Heritage, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 205-213, 2011.
- Lucero-Gómez, P., Balliana, E., Izzo, F. C., and Zendri, E. “A new Methodology to Characterize indoor Variations of Temperature and Relative humidity in historical Museum Buildings for Conservation Purposes”, Building and Environment, Vol. 185, pp. 107-147, 2020.
- Kramer, R., Schellen, L., and Schellen, H. “Adaptive Temperature Limits for Air-Conditioned Museums in Temperate Climates”, Building Research and Information, Vol. 46, No. 6, pp. 686-697, 2018.
- Nakielska, M., and Pawłowski, K. “Conditions of the Internal Microclimate in the Museum”, Journal of Ecological Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 1, 2020.
- Thomson, G. “The Museum Environment”, Butterworths, London, 1986.
- Khanizad, S. “Museum Design in Iran and the World”, Architectural art of the century Publisher, 2013. (In Persian)
- Mui, K. W. H., and Chan, W. T. D. “Adaptive Comfort Temperature Model of Air-Conditioned Building in Hong Kong”, Building and environment, Vol. 38, No. 6, pp. 837-852, 2003.
- Sulaiman, R. B., Kamaruzzaman, S., Rao, S., and Pitt, M. “The Environmental Performance of Air Conditioning Systems in Heritage Buildings in Tropical Climates”, Journal of Surveying, Construction and Property, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2011.
- Luo, X., Gu, Z., Tian, W., Xia, Y., and Ma, T. “Experimental Study of a Local Ventilation Strategy to Protect Semi-Exposed Relics in a Site Museum”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 159, pp. 558-571, 2018.
- Handbook, A. “HVAC Applications, Chapter 21: Museums,” Galleries, Archives, and Libraries, 2007.
- Sun, Z., and Wang, S. “A CFD-based test Method for Control of Indoor Environment and Space Ventilation”, Building and Environment, Vol. 45, No. 6, pp. 1441-1447, 2010.
- Kim, T., Song, D., Kato, S., and Murakami, S. “Two-step Optimal Design Method Using Genetic Algorithms and CFD-coupled Simulation for Indoor Thermal Environments”, Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 3-11, 2007.
- Ascione, F., and Minichiello, F. “Microclimatic Control in The Museum Environment: Air Diffusion Performance”, International journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 806-814, 2010.
- Papakonstantinou, K., Kiranoudis, C., and Markatos, N. “Mathematical Modeling of Environmental Conditions Inside Historical Buildings. The case of The Archaeological Museum of Athens”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 211-220, 2000.
- Rahaee, O. “Cultural Identity and Its Effects on Indigenous Methods of Natural Ventilation Passage of Metal Smiths in Dezful’s Old Bazzar”, The Monthly Scientific Journal of Bagh-e Nazar, Vol. 10, No. 24, pp. 39-46, 2013. (In Persian)
- Kompatscher, K., Kochen, S., van Schijndel, A., and Schellen, H. “Coupled Heat, Moisture and CFD Modeling in the Built Environment”, COMSOL Conf. 18-20 October 2017, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 2017.
- Luo, X., Lei, S., Tian, W., and Gu, Z. “Evaluation of Air Curtain System Orientated to Local Environmental Control of Archaeological Museum: A case Study for the Stone Armor Pit of Emperor Qin’s Mausoleum Museum”, Sustainable Cities and Society, Vol. 57, pp. 102121, 2020.
- Ascione, F., Bellia, L., and Capozzoli, A. “A coupled Numerical Approach on Museum Air Conditioning: Energy and fluid-dynamic Analysis”, Applied energy, Vol. 103, pp. 416-427, 2013.
- Corgnati, S. P., and Perino, M. “CFD Application to Optimise the Ventilation Strategy of Senate Room at Palazzo Madama in Turin (Italy)”, Journal of Cultural Heritage, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 62-69. 2013.
- Wang, F., Pichetwattana, K., Hendry, R., and Galbraith, R. “Thermal Performance of a Gallery and Refurbishment Solutions”, Energy and Buildings, Vol. 71, pp. 38-52, 2014.
- Balocco, C. “Daily Natural Heat Convection in a Historical Hall”, Journal of Cultural Heritage, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 370-376, 2007.
- Schmid, F., and Burrell, G. “CFD Analysis Challenges in Building Silmulation”, Proceedings of SimBuild, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2016.
- Schalin, A., and Nielsen, P. V. “Impact of Turbulence Anisotropy Near Walls in Room Airflow”, Indoor Air, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 159-168, 2004.
- Zhang, Z., Zhang, W., Zhai, Z. J., and Chen, Q. Y. “Evaluation of Various Turbulence Models in Predicting Airflow and Turbulence in Enclosed Environments by CFD: Part 2—Comparison with Experimental Data from Literature”, HvacandR Research, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 871-886, 2007.
31.Teodosiu, C., Ilie, V., and Teodosiu, R. “Appropriate CFD Turbulence Model for Improving Indoor Air Quality of Ventilated Spaces”, Mathematical Modelling in Civil Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 28-42, 2014.
- Kompatscher, K., Kochen, S., van Schijndel, A., and Schellen, H. “Combined Heat, Moisture and CFD Modelling to Assess The Impact of Climate Control on Local Climates Near Cultural Objects in a Museum Exhibition Room”, European COMSOL Conf., Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 2017.
- Blake, G., Schlichting, E., and Zimmermann, U. “Water recharge in a Soil with Shrinkage Cracks”, Soil Science Society of America Journal, Vol. 37, No. 5, pp. 669-672, 1973.
- Chen, Q. “Comparison of different k-ε models for indoor air flow computations,” Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B Fundamentals, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 353-369, 1995.
- Versteeg, H., and Malalasekera, W. “An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics”, Finite Volume Method, Essex, Longman Scientific and Technical, 1995.
36.Schlichting, H., and Truckenbrodt, E. “Aerodynamics of the Airplane”, McGraw-Hill Companies, 1979.
- Rudy, W. “The Universities of Europe, 1100-1914: a History”, Rutherford [NJ]: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, London; Cranbury, 1984.
- Wilcox, D. C. “Turbulence Modeling for CFD”, DCW industries La Canada, CA, 1998.
- De Dear, R. J., and Brager, G. S. “Thermal Comfort in Naturally Ventilated Buildings: Revisions to ASHRAE Standard 55”, Energy and buildings, Vol. 34, No. 6, pp. 549-561, 2002.